May 3rd, 2014 by admin
Registered Investment Advisories and other Financial Service Firms Must Choose an IT Provider Wisely
Effective and reliable Information Technology plays a critical role in running a Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) firm or other financial services firm. Best-in-class technology systems are necessary for advisors to do their jobs, better serve their clients, and stay competitive in an ever-changing and demanding marketplace.
Financial companies of all kinds have extremely stringent requirements when it comes to IT. SEC compliance and intricate trading systems are just a few of the unique concerns of this industry.
We have created a checklist to help RIAs and other financial services companies better evaluate IT Providers.
Your IT Managed Services Team should have expertise in all the following areas:
- Years of experience serving the financial services market.
- Implementing, migrating, assuring and performance tuning financial applications – Advent, Portfolio Center, CRM systems, financial and trading systems, etc.
- SEC Compliance, including requirements for Email, document retention, and disaster recovery planning.
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) – allowing employees to securely access their data and email remotely, while remaining compliant.
- 24/7/365 customer support available.
- Expert management of desktops, servers, and networks with a strong focus on maximizing productivity and limiting downtime.
- Antivirus and firewall protection to protect your advisory practice.
- IT Productivity Consulting: The market never sleeps; neither can your IT. Learn how to maximize your IT systems for increased productivity.
- Technologically advanced IT solutions to meet your clients’ needs and market changes.
- Personalized IT services built around the unique needs of your financial firm.
Posted in: Partners and Industries